Marketing Campaign Manager
Hanzo is solving the single biggest challenge in above-board compliance and litigation today -- contextual investigation, capture, and preservation of dynamic web content. Through one sophisticated platform, we capture and replicate team messaging data, social media engagement, and interactive web content then preserve it in its native format for analysis and review.
Launched in 2009, Hanzo serves teams at PayPal, Twitter, Koch, Facebook, LinkedIn, eBay, T. Rowe Price, Wells Fargo, Allianz, Ameriprise, and many other firms across the globe. You can meet our forward-thinking customer base here: https://www.hanzo.co/customer-success-stories
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for building and executing integrated strategic marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to ABM campaigns, demand generation campaigns, content marketing strategies, offline events, and partner co-marketing programs.
As we grow Team Hanzo at a rapid pace, we are looking for a creative and organized Marketing Campaign Manager who is able to work independently while operating in a highly collaborative organization.
- Work in collaboration with Product Marketing to proactively identify, develop, and execute integrated campaigns and programs to support our field organization. Understand Hanzo’s target industries and customize programs as needed.
- Own Hanzo’s campaign calendar in alignment with the organization’s strategic marketing objectives. Liaise with contract and agency partners to fulfill integrated campaign strategies.
- Hands-on execution of integrated marketing campaigns. This includes the planning, staging, and publishing of blogs, social posts, landing pages, web pages, programmatic ads, and other channels.
- Project manage webinar and offline event logistics -- coordinating the communications, participants, schedules, and material needed to pull off successful events.
- Coordinate with the SDR function to facilitate best practices in marketing automation and lead nurturing and to ensure the smooth handoff of inbound leads into the sales team.
- Track campaign results, measure program success, and report metrics via HubSpot and regular presentations to internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Extensive previous experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience in a SaaS or high-growth software organization is preferred.
- Proficient in HubSpot. HubSpot Software Certification preferred.
- Impeccable attention to detail while reliably managing multiple projects and groups simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills -- The ability to organize resources while effectively communicating with stakeholders across different departments in the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; ability to convey information clearly.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their experience with samples of integrated marketing campaigns they have managed.
Learn more about Hanzo and the benefits that we offer our employees at: https://www.hanzo.co/about-us/careers
Hanzo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Hanzo will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.