Vice President Sales
Hanzo is a data science platform which helps companies proactively identify and act on information that’s hidden in plain sight. We are a venture-backed leader in legally defensible capture and analysis of web and social media content for Investigations, eDiscovery and Compliance. We are relied upon by the majority of the Fortune 100 provide the highest standards in website and social media collection and analysis. Learn more about us at https://www.hanzo.co/
Role Summary & Responsibilities:
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious, persistent, analytical, resilient, creative Senior Executive to support Hanzo’s growth in the commercial sector. The successful individual will be entrepreneurial in nature, subscribe to and promote value selling sales principles and methodologies, be highly structured and process-driven, and comfortable in a startup environment.
What You Will Be Doing
• Responsible for weekly forecasting and achieving monthly and quarterly targets, sales plans, compensation structures, and customer segmentation
• Ensure the attainment of assigned sales quotas by leading the sales process and providing direction and recommendations to improve sales.
• Provide mentorship and leadership to create excitement in the sales organization
• Responsible for driving the consistent and accurate use of sales automation utilities
• Communicate corporate strategy, provide direction and remove barriers to allow the sales force to increase revenues
• Create key partnerships, relationships and alliances with OEMs, strategic channel partners, systems integrators, and professional services organizations
• Travel regularly to meet any managerial needs and provide support.
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with representatives of community, customers, employee, and public interest groups.
• Provide direction in the hiring, promotion and termination of assigned staff, ensuring company policies are adhered to in all personnel actions.
• Communicate regularly with Management in Sales, Administration and Maintenance to ensure seamless support
• 15+ years of Enterprise Software Sales
• Most recently 5 years as manager running a direct sales team
• Experience successfully building out an Enterprise channel / partner network
• Strong selling experience into regulated (financial services, insurance, pharma, legal) verticals
• Executive level relationship with key accounts
• Comfortable selling professional services and consultancy packages to accompany the sale
• Track record of over achievement
• Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
• Analytical thinker, operator and natural leader
• Ideally have spent some career time in a technical / supporting sales role
• BA/BS or higher educational background
Learn more about Hanzo and the benefits that we offer our employees at: https://www.hanzo.co/about-us/careers
Hanzo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Hanzo will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.