QA Automation Engineer
Hanzo is solving the single biggest challenge in above-board compliance and litigation today -- contextual investigation, capture, and preservation of dynamic web content. Through one sophisticated platform, we capture and replicate team messaging data, social media engagement, and interactive web content then preserve it in its native format for analysis and review. Launched in 2009, Hanzo serves teams at PayPal, Twitter, Koch, Facebook, LinkedIn, eBay, T. Rowe Price, Wells Fargo, Allianz, Ameriprise, and many other firms across the globe. You can meet our forward-thinking customer base here: https://www.hanzo.co/customer-success-stories
We are expanding the existing team and looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to lead the implementation of our new framework and next generation of software.
- Write clean, documented, debuggable test cases and implementations across the entire stack from front to back.
- Perform code review and testing of software produced by other team members so that your team delivers reliable and secure software.
- Follow Hanzo’s development process in order to effectively communicate your progress.
- Functional and non-functional testing.
- Design and specify tests across Hanzo’s systems to meet the needs of user stories produced from other business areas
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Strong test automation experience acquired in a structured environment acquired against complex distributed systems.
- Experience of major test frameworks such as Selenium, Jmeter, etc.
- Front end and Back end testing with an emphasis on advanced data driven applications.
- Functional and Performance testing.
- Experience with text analytics or other form of data mining.
- Experience with AWS, EC2, S3 or equivalent with GCP or Azure.
- Exposure or good understanding of API, micro-services and modern architectures.
- Experience with agile and continuous deployment.
- Experience testing enterprise software.
- Experience with industry standard configuration, deployment, workflow tools.
- Work in a startup environment interfacing directly with the development team.
BenefitsWe are looking for people who have curious minds, who genuinely want to make the best possible solution and therefore who are able to communicate and defend their ideas well and to equally recognise when other people’s solutions may be more effective. At the same time you must have the ability to work at a quick pace and handle reasonable interruptions as well as having the ability to come up with solutions that are appropriate and not over engineered.
In return we will provide you with an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful contribution in a small team. We are a fast growing technology company and as the company grows there will be opportunity for career development as well.
We want a sustainable pace of development and therefore keep a good work/life balance. We are a remote first company based in the UK and as such we’re seeking people with a strong sense of autonomy. We use collaborative tools like slack to keep an active office environment. We would like to focus on candidates based in Europe (UK or Ireland preferred). The ability to travel to regular co-location sessions in the UK will be important.