Sales Executive - eDiscovery
Hanzo is solving one of the biggest challenges in eDiscovery today – collection, preservation, review and presentation of dynamic web content.Through one sophisticated platform, we capture websites, social media pages, and interactive web content, then preserve the native format for the most authentic and defensible capture.
We are passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and are dedicated to changing the way attorneys, litigation support, and eDiscovery professionals interact with the web. No great pursuit should be undertaken alone. We recruit and support highly talented people to collectively shape the future of web archiving. We’re looking for smart people with innovative ideas who want be a part of something big.
Launched in 2009, Hanzo serves many Am Law 100 law firms, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies. You can meet a sample of our forward-thinking customer base here: https://www.hanzo.co/customer-success-stories
Hanzo is looking for a driven and talented Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing business and provide core support to the eDiscovery sales team. In this role, you will be able to demonstrate success through the ownership of prospecting campaigns and the generation of new sales opportunities. You will be a critical part of a team that values personal performance, creativity, and determination.
As Sales Executive, you will own responsibility for the development of eDiscovery sales opportunities with law firms within the United States. You will focus on prospecting via email, telephone, social media, and automated lead nurturing activities. You will generate and qualify opportunities in conjunction with the Sales Manager, employing value selling methodology and a personable, consultative approach. This is a position with plenty of room for advancement for an individual who is passionate about business development.
Hanzo is a collaborative team, so proactive communication with our Marketing, Sales, and Service Delivery teams is critical to success. As well as contributing through achievement of your goals, you will bring energy, creativity, and ideas for continual improvement.
- Drive and initiate the development of new business opportunities in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Build targeted prospect lists through online research
- Prospecting - combination of phone and email outreach. Consistent and disciplined follow-up required. Must be comfortable making cold calls.
- Set up online meetings with prospects. Demonstrate company’s services.
- Respond to inbound leads and schedule calls and meetings.
- Qualify opportunities in coordination with sales management
- Close sales and meet set quotas
- Balance the need to close business quickly while concurrently working closely with clients to identify client needs and match them with service offerings
- Work in partnerships with internal subject matter experts to capture and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities from identification through close
- Update and maintain CRM database
- Conduct research on law firm clients and legal industry
- Attend trade shows when necessary
- Make concise and compelling presentations to a variety of audiences; capture the attention and engagement of the most demanding and time-pressed audiences
- Legal Background: JD and licensed attorney preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2 or more years experience in eDiscovery - whether as document review attorney, contract attorney, litigation support professional, project manager, paralegal, etc.
- Experience in eDiscovery sales is a plus (especially around data collection and preservation).
- Familiarity with EDRM (Electronic Discovery Reference Model).
- Motivated and wants to be part of fast-growing business
- Self-starter and highly organized
- Team player
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Familiar with CRM software
- Flexible working