Sales Development Rep
Hanzo is solving the single biggest challenge in above-board compliance and litigation today -- contextual investigation, capture, and preservation of dynamic web content. Through one sophisticated platform, we capture and replicate team messaging data, social media engagement, and interactive web content then preserve it in its native format for analysis and review.
Launched in 2009, Hanzo serves teams at PayPal, Twitter, Koch, Facebook, LinkedIn, eBay, T. Rowe Price, Wells Fargo, Allianz, Ameriprise, and many other firms across the globe. You can meet our forward-thinking customer base here: https://www.hanzo.co/customer-success-stories
- Generate new business opportunities to help drive company growth
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Hanzo’s value propositions, market differentiators and product offerings
- Provide support to the sales team by engaging with prospective clients and target accounts and scheduling appointments for them to speak directly to a salesperson.
- Identify companies and individuals in our Target Market
- Creatively engage with prospects via phone, email, social media
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quota of qualified meetings and opportunities
- Utilize Hubspot CRM to log, track and report on prospecting activity
- Collaborate with Account Executives (AEs), marketing colleagues and the Management Team to develop sales/marketing targets and messaging
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum one year of experience in cold calling / prospecting role in a software company
- Be ambitious, curious, intelligent, competitive and team-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to think independently and strategically
- Self-Motivated and Self-Directed
- Experience in Enterprise software sales
- Prior experience contacting companies/individuals via phone in order to generate new business or raise awareness for a cause (e.g. sales, fundraising, advertising, nonprofits, alumni association, etc.)
- Prior experience with tech start-up company
Learn more about Hanzo and the benefits that we offer our employees at: https://www.hanzo.co/about-us/careers
Hanzo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Hanzo will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.