Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Compliance
Hanzo is looking for a determined, creative, and electric Sr. Product Marketing Manager to light up the Compliance segment with Hanzo’s venture-backed recordkeeping technology. In this role, you will have an opinion about the future of dynamic web capture, and how regulated companies will approach compliance when dealing with particularly complex content like personalized web content, video, and social media.
Hanzo is solving the single biggest challenge in above-board compliance and litigation today -- contextual investigation, capture, and preservation of dynamic web content.
Through one sophisticated platform, we capture and replicate team messaging data, social media engagement, and interactive web content then preserve it in its native format for presentation, analysis, and review.
Launched in 2009, Hanzo serves T. Rowe Price, Wells Fargo, Allianz, Ameriprise, and many other financial services firms across the globe. You can meet a sample of our forward-thinking customer base here: https://www.hanzo.co/customer-success-stories
Detailed Job Description:
As Hanzo’s Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop multi-channel demand generation campaigns to fill and nurture a pipeline of qualified risk and compliance leads.
- Build awareness of Hanzo’s solution set among regulatory compliance personas - especially among FINRA, SEC, IIROC, and FTC regulated firms.
- Educate enterprise risk and compliance professionals about the challenges that are presented by this wave of dynamic web and social content.
- Work with Hanzo’s Customer Experience Manager to develop ongoing customer education and experience initiatives.
You should be able to:
- Collaborate with product and development teams to provide market intelligence, product feedback, and competitive insight to be incorporated into Hanzo’s product roadmap.
- Ideate and manage the execution of multi-channel marketing initiatives that include - search engine optimized and educational content, P.R., analyst relations, social media, email marketing, automated nurturing, sales enablement, event activity, and more.
- Analyze commercial metrics to make informed decisions about marketing effectiveness, provide visibility to the organization, and to clearly demonstrate strong marketing ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- 7+ years of experience developing and executing aggressive marketing strategies in regulated industries, bringing some knowledge of SEC 17a-4, FINRA 10-06 and State DOI Regulations
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, AEM, Pardot or Eloqua (HubSpot prefered).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; ability to convey information clearly.
- Salary - 100-120USD
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home