Enterprise Sales Executive - East Coast
Hanzo is a data science platform which helps companies proactively identify and act on information that’s hidden in plain sight.
We are a venture-backed leader in legally defensible capture and analysis of web and social media content for eDiscovery, Compliance and Investigations. We infuse data science with proprietary web and social media capture technology to support eDiscovery, Compliance and Web Investigations.
We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, persistent, creative and competitive Sales Executive to rapidly sell into new Enterprise markets.
- At least 5 years proven experience successfully selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders within the organization, and working up methodically to involve and get buy in from C-suite
- Proven experience consistently exceeding quota via a solution sales approach, such as ValueSelling
- Proven success selling complex sales against a P/L, negotiating without discounting, presenting and closing deal values in excess of $50,000
- The most successful candidates will have a ready-baked network of customers to work with who can help build up the markets in record time.
- Bachelor's Degree and previous sales methodology training certifications
- Experience in eDiscovery and Compliance related roles are a plus but not required
- Hungry, fast-paced, intelligent self-motivated sales individual who is comfortable in a startup setting, building their own business with an uncapped earning potential
- Religiously subscribes to and promotes value selling sales principles and methodologies
- Ambitious, resilient, persistent and competitive in the marketplace
- Learns new markets quickly. Wins new customers even more quickly.
- Eager to learn and grow in the organization
- Highly professional written and oral skills
Learn more about Hanzo and the benefits that we offer our employees at: https://www.hanzo.co/about-us/careers
Hanzo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Hanzo will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.